Cyber Ireland is delighted to announce the launch of our Dublin Chapter.
The Dublin Chapter will provide a forum for the cyber security community in Dublin to come together and link with our national activities, as well as work to solve cyber security challenges within the region.
Tickets are limited to max 3 attendees per company. This event is open to Cyber Ireland Members & invited guests only.
Agenda & Speakers:
- Welcome & Cyber Ireland Intro
- Dublin Chapter Launch
- Panel Discussion – Why Collaborate: Solving Challenges & Realising Opportunities
– Colm Healy, Corrata
– Louise O’Hagan, Workday
– Darryn O’Brien, Microsoft
– Kate O’loughlin, Mastercard
- Cyber Careers Stories
– CISO – Liz Craven, CIO & CISO, H+K International
– Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist – Gavin Steed, Workday,
– Cyber Auditor – Ross Spellman, IBM
– Cyber Educator – Christina Thorpe TU Dublin
– Cyber Start-up – Conor Flannery, Cytidel