The Cyber Ireland National Conference provides a unique opportunity to bring the Irish cyber security community together to showcase the best of our cluster and discuss the cyber security opportunities and challenges we face.
The Cyber Ireland conference is organised by our members, for the members, with industry-focused content throughout the sessions. This conference creates a space for discussions and cross-collaboration across Industry, Academia and Government.
- Member Conference – Focused on the topics & interests of our diverse members
- International Perspectives – Keynote thought leaders from Europe, UK, USA
- Best of Irish – Showcasing the Irish cyber security cluster, companies & leaders
- Networking – Meet with senior leaders across the Cyber security cluster from Start-ups, SMEs, MNCs, academia & government.
- Participate – Working Groups Sessions & Meetings