11th March. it@cork. Diversity in Tech: ‘Hot Skills of the Future’
it@cork are delighted to announce the first Diversity in Tech event of the year, ‘Hot Skills of the Future’, scheduled for Thursday 11th March from 12-1pm. Berkley Recruitment Group have kindly agreed to sponsor this event.
The event is intended to be informative, with a good mix of panellists from various backgrounds.
Panellists will be discussing recent trends and changes in the tech industry job market, while also looking at jobs that will be in demand in future years to come (some of these jobs might not even exist yet). This webinar will appeal to a wide audience – including people who have an interest in a career in tech, students, recent graduates and people wishing to get back into the work force.
Be sure to join us to for this virtual event which is not to be missed. Hear the various thoughts and opinions of each of the panellists on this topic, including items such as:
- Thoughts on the hot skills of the future
- Recent employment trends and jobs that are in high demand in the current market
- What companies can do to ensure that their employees have the necessary skills for the future
- Will remote working have an impact on hot skills of the future?
- Has Covid – 19 changed the demand for certain jobs?
Panel speakers include:
- Mark Jordan, CTO at Skillnet Ireland
- Louise O’Neill, Business & Technology Recruitment Manager at Berkley Recruitment Group
- Aisling O’Driscoll, Lecturer at UCC School of Computer Science
- TJ Leahy, People Operations Manager at Tigera
Registration: Please click on the following link – Webinar Registration
Event Sponsor: Berkley Recruitment Group
The Berkley Group proudly leverage the latest in advanced AI technologies to empower their team of expert recruitment specialists to identify and deliver the most suitable candidates for permanent and contract roles. Berkley Group, provide Recruitment, Search & Selection and Talent Management services and have outstanding knowledge in three specialist sectors: IT, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences and Engineering.