30th March. BH Consulting: Moving Towards a Culture of Compliance
Moving towards a culture of compliance
Date: Tuesday 30th March 2021
Time: 2.00pm – 3.00pm
Location: Zoom (please see online event page)
News on privacy is now a weekly occurrence, Apple introduced privacy “health” warnings for all apps and with it consumer awareness is on the rise. GDPR is moving into a new phase of enforcement seeing over 200 % increase in the number of fines issued in 2021 over the previous year. There is no question that organisations have realised that there is an increasing need to ramp up efforts to show compliance to customers as well as data protection authorities. Simply creating a set of policies isn’t enough. These policies need to be turned into practice. There needs to be stable and sustainable procedures for ongoing compliance management.
BH Consulting will be hosting a virtual briefing hosting a panel of data protection speakers to provide a practical guide for the most common compliance pitfalls and will recommend practical steps how to achieve sustainable compliance.
This webinar is applicable to private organisations as well as public sector bodies.
In this webinar, we are joined by:
1. Anne Marie Moore – Data Protection Consultant
2. Tom Knierim – Data Protection Consultant
3. Tracy Elliott – Data Protection Consultant
4. Yvonne McKeown – Data Protection Consultant.
Key Takeaways included:
• Data sharing between controllers and data sharing agreements
• Considerations for sharing personal data in the public sector
• Common challenges with policies and how to implement them effectively
• Cloud Services – what to consider when working with cloud providers
• Top tips for successful data protection impact assessments including how to identify new processing activities
• Common pitfalls with Data Protection Impact Assessments for CCTV
For more information about this virtual briefing please contact: