28th Oct. Cyber Ireland: Virtual Cyber SME / MNC Networking Event
As part of the Cyber Ireland Conference in October, we have partnered with Enterprise Ireland & IDA Ireland to run a Virtual Cyber SME / MNC Networking Event on the 28th of October @ 2 – 4pm.
This event is a specific initiative to support increased networking and collaboration within the cyber security industry in Ireland – part of Cyber Ireland’s mission.
- Find the leading Irish Cyber Security companies all in one place – See attached SME Directory for a preview of 49 companies
- Get direct access to potential Irish cyber security suppliers or partners
- Specific – Arrange targeted 15 minute one-to-one meetings
- Full Control – You choose which meetings to arrange & how many (you could select only 1 or upto 8)
- Most efficient way to find, meet, and talk to new collaboration partners
For Who: This event will be of interest to the CISO, CIO, CTO and Directors/ Managers with responsibility for IT & IT Security, Risk and compliance, Data Protection and Governance. You can choose to have one or many representatives attend the meetings.
This is an invite-only online event. Any SMEs or MNCs who would like to register please contact Eoin Byrne: Eoin.Byrne@CyberIreland.ie