Cyber Ireland South Chapter 3rd Meeting
For the 2nd Online Meeting the South Chapter have joined up with Cork Chamber to discuss ‘Cyber Security and the Workforce of the Future: The Human Element’. We are all aware of the importance of cyber security, now so more than ever. However, what are the Human Factors of Cyber Security? How do we protect our flexible and dispersed workforce of the future? And what is the impact of remote working on security teams, from collaboration and innovation, to well-being.
To discuss these topics, and more, we have put together a diverse panel with backgrounds from cyber security, anthropology and economic development:
- Moderator – Louise MacIndoe, SOC Operations Manager, JRI America
- Joanne O’Connor, HPE Cyber Security Training & Awareness Manager
- Avril Ronan, Trend Micro, Head of Internet Safety, Ireland & Global Programme Manager for Internet Safety & Chair of Cyber Safe Ireland
- James Cuffe, Cyber Anthropologist, University College Cork
- Ray O’Connor, Regional Manager South-West Region, IDA Ireland
We hope you can join us for our 2nd virtual meeting and would like to hear how your organisation is dealing with current security challenges and in particular the Human Element of cyber security.