Enterprise Ireland Webinar: Cybersecurity Demo Day – North America
Access Ireland’s most exciting cybersecurity innovation.
Join Enterprise Ireland & Cyber Ireland on Tuesday November 10th for a transatlantic innovation day event inclusive of a panel with Irish and North American based executives discussing 2020 in retrospect, 2021 predictions, and what this means for Cyber start-ups aiming to position themselves for success moving forward. The panel discussion will run from 8:00-9:00am PT.
The panel will include:
- Dennis Dayman, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer (moderator)
- Keith Sullivan, Chief Information Security Officer of Standard Industries
- Jacky Fox, Managing Director and Cyber Lead at Accenture
- Valmiki Mukherjee, Managing Director at EY and Co-Chair of Davos Cyber Future Dialogue at the Cyber Future Foundation.
They have also included the opportunity to meet with our portfolio companies. The overall event agenda is below and while the panel session is open to all, the 1:1’s with portfolio companies and the networking session have limited capacity. If interested in meeting with our portfolio companies, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:00am-9:00am PT – Panel Session
- 9:00am-11:00am PT – 1:1 sessions
- 11:00am-11:45am PT – Networking Session
Don’t forget to have a look to all events & webinar happening in Cyber Security Month! Visit our page – CS Month
Do you want to be part of Cyber Ireland Community? Work with us to make Ireland a global cyber security leader – Membership Page