Webinar: 5G Deployment and Security in Ireland
For Cyber Security Month this October, we have an exciting panel to discuss 5G Deployment and Security in Ireland.
The panel will discuss advantages of 5G & the need for early adoption in Ireland, and the security challenges around 5G deployment.
- Why 5g is “different”
- What are the new risk vectors
- European 5G Risk Assessment Process,
- 5G Security Toolbox
To discuss these topics we have:
- Jacky Fox, MD and Cyber Lead at Accenture (Moderator)
- Joseph Stephens, Cyber Security Specialist at National Cyber Security Centre
- Silke Holtmanns, Head of 5G Security Research at AdaptiveMobile Security
Register earlier as places are limited. If you can no longer make the webinar please cancel your ticket.