Suitable for businesses who have begun to address a business challenge, new product or process development but need support from a specialist to progress further.
About the support
18 days of academic/specialist support:
- To work on the challenges or ideas identified to create a plan to implement the solution.
- To develop a plan of implementation that will potentially consider use of new technologies, processes or product in order to enable innovative business improvements in operations, business agility, productivity and sustainability.
- To develop and embed innovation skills to address the application challenge.
- To boost SME’s knowledge and understanding of innovative practice or initiatives to ensure continued business growth performance.
- To be completed over a minimum of 3 months or a maximum of 6 months.
Next steps – Use plan of implementation to apply for further support through IntertradeIreland’s Innovation Boost.
Funding available £20,000/€23,200 + VAT
If interested, register or contact Michelle Billham Michelle.Billham@