Malwarebytes is currently accepting applications for the role of Partner Success Manager – EMEA & US.
Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for everyone, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on the go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about looking after their customers! In this role, you will be responsible for enabling, retaining, and growing Malwarebytes Partners in the MSP Program. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with B2B SaaS customer success, value engineering and/or technology consulting, and/or account management. We’re looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative approach. Candidates must be results-driven, committed to retaining customers and finding opportunities to grow accounts. Ultimately, our Partner Success Malwarenaut mission is centred on retention, growth, loyalty, and advocacy.
What You’ll Do:
Partner Success Managers at Malwarebytes ensure maximum value is delivered to their client portfolio b
- Act as a primary point of partner contact, driving day-to-day partner engagement, adoption, and fielding partner escalations as a trusted advisor
- Provide deployment assistance, product training, education, and support to enable the success of our partners
- Answer product-related queries and provide technical support to customers when it is expeditious
- Develop and execute success plans and joint go-to-market motions with strategic partners, establishing and driving mutual commitments around revenue attainments
- Build a strong working knowledge of Malwarebytes solutions and deep familiarity with client’s ecosystems, business challenges, and key performance indicators
- Build relationships at multiple levels of the partner organization and maintain a clear view of partner business goals
- Prepare and run regular partner meetings, including deployment, tactical check-ins, and strategic business reviews
- Advocate partner needs/issues cross-departmentally, and coordinate partner-specific activities with Sales, Support, Product Management, and Engineering
- Provide monthly reporting to senior management on assigned customer activity
- Travel up to 10% of the time
Language: English plus French, German, and/or Italian Preferred
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
Partner Success Managers should be:
- Great Listeners & Communicators – actively listening to partners to collect feedback about their experience, usage, and solution ideas
- Technical and product gurus- ability to navigate security-related technologies and solutions with confidence and ease
- Team Players – developing excellent working relationships across internal stakeholders/partners
- Problem Solvers – quickly and clearly identify issues and proactively determine the next steps for resolution
- Customer-Centric - without fail, put partner’s needs first
Your Experience Should Include:
- 2-4 years of previous experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role for a technical SaaS company is highly preferred
- Experience with IT Networking or Cyber Security SaaS solutions is highly desired
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Domo, etc.) and CRMs (Salesforce, Gainsight, etc)
- Proven experience as an overachiever with a complex and mature client portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an early-stage partner program is preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options
To apply for this job please visit www.malwarebytes.com.