Make the health system work better for everyone
In this role you will be part of the security team dealing with risk records and security controls within the business. Your role will entail carrying out risk assessments on any risk records that have been submitted and working closely with whom submitted the record to develop a remediation plan. You will be engaging with other team members and senior of the security team and this is a great opportunity work a broad spectrum of security personnel. You will develop a deep understanding of the security polices within the organization and be responsible for keeping these in line.
– Work with business partners to define/enhance solutions to meet business needs and security requirements
– Process risk records, assess risk, identify and document associated mitigating controls, required remediation tasks and risk ranking
– Assist end users in navigating the remediation process
– Work cross functionally with infrastructure and security teams to identify and assess technical risk and associated remediation plans
– Engage BISO’s/SISO’s as needed for risk escalations, reviews and documented approvals
More info here: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/job/13976605/associate-information-security-risk-auditor-letterkenny-ireland-letterkenny-ie/
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.