Make the health system work better for everyone
As an Information Security Engineer, you will be apart of a team that is responsible for putting together secure patterns and documentation for the business. Our aim is to eventually build a successful security assessment with a product using patterns supplied to them.
Participate as a member of the team in governance & information security processes of the organization’s architecture, telecommunications, networks, server/computing, software design/development, media, end-user computing environment
– Ability to assess and communicate security risks associated with technology-related investments and purchases
– Accountable for seeing that collaboration security engineering team delivers on business capability commitments
– Drive & foster an environment for innovation, automation, and quality
– Ensure IT Security best practices are established & followed
– Partner with business and capability/product teams to make product decisions and prioritize the security collaboration roadmap
– Collaborate across technology and business teams on key strategic security integrations and security deliverables
– You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, as well as providing development for other roles you may be interested in.
Apply here: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/job/13415949/information-security-engineer-letterkenny-ireland-remote/
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.