Website Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is now accepting applications for the position of Cyber Security Engineer (SAST)
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in Ireland and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
- Gain exposure to innovative technology.
- Collaborate with some of the leading lights of the industry.
- Shape the future of TCS.
Join us as a Cyber Security Engineer to complete Static Application Security Testing (SAST) of applications and support the enterprise tooling in place to support the SAST team.
- Provide manual assessment, reviews, and automated application security services as part of a SAST team.
- Conduct research into latest and emerging security threats.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of any actions required to complete the discovery phase.
- Support the infrastructure running SAST capabilities.
- Support customers with remediation advice and best practice recommendations.
- Keep up to date with Industry trends for Application security testing.
- Complete security assessments of code.
- Hands-on experience with various SAST tools, preferably Checkmarx.
- Experienced recommending and implementing vulnerability remediation for applications.
- Professional experience in a DevSecOps or Security Automation environment
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines and familiar with technology such as Jenkins, Harness, Bitbucket, Checkmarx, Artifactory.
- Experience of security testing within cloud environment.
- Certified knowledge of Static Application Security testing.
- In-depth understanding of application security risks and how to test for them.
- Confident with OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 vulnerabilities.
- Working knowledge of micro-service architectures and how to test for security vulnerabilities.
- Experience working within financial services industry.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK&I and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception.’
We encourage applications from all sections of society. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, pregnancy and maternity, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
TCS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.