Welcome to Our New Member!
It’s the time of year when the Cyber Ireland membership subscription is due. We greatly appreciate your support in our initial membership model year, in particular with the impact of COVID-19, which ensured we can continue to work on our cluster objectives, run our initiatives and represent our members. I’m delighted to say we now have over 130 members, nationwide, working together to make Ireland a global cyber security leader.
The membership year runs from 1st June 2021 to 31st May 2022.
- All information on membership renewal and for new members is available here
- Our 2021-2021 Membership Brochure shows the benefits of Membership – here
If you have any queries on your membership for the coming year please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Talent & Skills
Calling all IT professionals – Applications are now open for the Cyber Skills Programme. Cyber Skills empower the learner to re-skill and up-skill in Cyber Security in order to meet the essential needs of Industry. Choose from one of 3 tailored pathways or pick individual modules to design your own pathway. All courses are part-time and online to suit the busy schedules of professionals. Cyber Skills is a partnership between government, academia & industry for cybersecurity education, training, & workforce development.
New Job Posts
- AdaptiveMobile Security, Dublin – Detection Engineer
- AdaptiveMobile Security, Dublin – UI Developer
- Amazon, Dublin – Multiple Positions
- Dell Technologies, Ireland (Remote) – Global Cybersecurity & Technology Oversight Lead
- Department of Defence, Ireland – Senior Technical Analyst
- Sophos, Cork – Technical Support Engineer – Network or Endpoint
- The Competition and Consumer Protection Comm., Dublin – Director of Digital Investigations
Cyber Women Ireland
Government agrees significant expansion of the National Cyber Security Centre – Read Here
Ireland Ranks 46th in ITU Global Cybersecurity Index 2020 – Read Here
Integrity360 announces major strategic investment for growth – Read Here
BH Consulting worked with ENISA in writing and producing a number of reports:
- Phishing most common Cyber Incident faced by SMEs
- 12 steps to securing your business guide
- What Europe’s SMEs need to do for a cyber-secure future | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)
If you have news to share with the Cyber Ireland community send to [email protected]
- 27th July. CMS Distribution & Barracuda: Protecting your Microsoft Office 365 data just got faster and easier with Barracuda