Welcome to Cyber Ireland’s New Members!
We would like to say thank you to all the New Members for your support!
Grow & Export
Cyber Ireland Joins Global EPIC Soft Landing Program
COVID-19 has impacted international business development, making it challenging to test and enter new markets and build relevant connections. However, there are also new opportunities for a fully digital and virtual approach to business, without the need to physically base your company in a new market with the significant associated time and financial costs.
Recognising these challenges and opportunities, Cyber Ireland has joined theGlobal EPIC Soft Landing Program (SLP) to offer our members (Irish cyber security companies and entrepreneurs) a unique opportunity to ‘soft land’ for a trial period in the market of one of 13 worldwide participants, free of charge.
For further information on the SLP, benefits, partner regions and how to apply see here
Research & Development
Horizon Europe Launch
- New Irish Horizon Europe website – https://horizoneurope.ie/
- The full recording and all the materials from the day are available here. Or, opt for the three minute overview – view here.
- EC Webinar: How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe –view here
Cybersecurity Horizon Europe dates for your diaries:
- Civil Security for Society Info Day, Brokerage Event and training for stakeholders, 18th-19th May 2021.
- SMI2G brokerage event is scheduled for 31st May & 1st June 2021.
SFI Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme
Submission Deadline 21st July 2021. Further details here
Talent & Skills
New Job Posts
- BH Consulting, Dublin – Service Delivery Lead
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Galway – Graduate Information Security Analyst (Summer 2021)
- JRI-America, Tralee – Multiple Roles
- Optum, Letterkenny – Software Engineer (.Net)
- Optum, Letterkenny or Dublin – Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure)
- Trend Micro, Cork – Product Experience – Application Developer
- TU Dublin, Dublin – Multiple Positions
Find more open roles HERE
Call for ENISA’s new Ad Hoc Working Groups
ENISA call for expression of interest concerning an Ad Hoc Working Group on the EU Cybersecurity Market.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise announces 150 new high tech jobs
HPE named Galway as its European hub for cyber security operations and is establishing a new Hybrid Cloud Practice to help Irish customers accelerate their digital transformation. Read More
IDA Ireland – Why Ireland For Cyber Security?
IDA Ireland has created a informative and complete infographic to explain why Ireland is the ideal country to establish a cyber security company. See the Infogrpahic
- 22nd April. Palo Alto & Threatscape: In conversation with Nir Zuk, Founder and CTO at Palo Alto
- 27th April. itag. Cyber Tuesday
- 28th April. Cyber Ireland. TI Series. 6th Session
- 28th April. Maryland Department of Commerce. Growing your Cybersecurity Business in Maryland
- 17th-21st May. itag: AtlanTec VIRTUAL FESTIVAL OF TECHNOLOGY.
- 25-27 May. it@cork TechFest