Listen the podcast about Cyber Security and the Workforce of the Future – The Human Element
Cyber Ireland hosted the monthly South Chapter Meeting virtually on June 16th last. This discussion highlighted the many ways we can protect our flexible and dispersed workforce with our new working model.
The panelists included:
- Moderator – Louise McIndoe, SOC Operations Manager, JRI America
- Joanne O’Connor, HPE Cyber Security Training & Awareness Manager
- Avril Ronan, Trend Micro, Head of Internet Safety, Ireland & Global Programme Manager for Internet Safety & Chair of Cyber Safe Ireland
- James Cuffe, Cyber Anthropologist, University College Cork
- Ray O’Connor, Regional Manager South-West Region, IDA Ireland