Session 2: Developing your TI Strategy
The Cyber Ireland Threat Intel Group aims to Build the expertise within the Cyber Ireland community to develop Threat Intelligence capabilities through sharing of knowledge and experiences at a strategic level.
The Threat Intel Group has organised a series of short (30 minute) webinars exploring TI and sharing from beginner to advanced topics – “TI Series: From Zero to Hero”. This is being led by industry experts.
Session 2 discussed Developing your organisations Threat Intelligence Strategy with our industry experts:
Andy Grzess – Chief Technology Officer in Smartech247
– On size doesn’t fit at all. What fits my business?
– Identity: Technology, Education, Policy
– How to Choose? Relevant, Actionable, Contextual
– Threat Intel: IOC, TTP & Context; priority, Threat Landscape
– How to build a plan?
Eoin Carroll – Principal Engineer, Platform Security & Advanced Threat Research in McAfee
– Threat Intelligence / Defensive Security Architecture
– Why do we need Threat Intelligence?
– Threat Intelligence Strategy and Requirements
– Active Defence (consuming Vs generating)
– Prioritizing Vulnerabilities
– Active Defence Tools
Check Eoin Carroll’s presentation HERE
To watch the webinar see our YouTube Channel: Session 2: Developing your TI Strategy
Do you want to be part of Ireland’s Cyber Security Cluster?
Check our Membership Page