Website Dell Technologies
Join us as a Cybersecurity Services Sales Programmes Manager on our EMEA Services Sales Programmes and Operations team in Ireland / United Kingdom / or EMEA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In this role, you will collaborate with sales and sales support organizations in EMEA to drive demand generation programmes to grow Dell’s Cybersecurity Services business. You will lead the design and development of initiatives to generate sales and support sales team enablement – partnering with sales leadership, CoC, marketing and delivery teams.
- Drive revenue generation and integration programmes for Cybersecurity Services such as Managed Detection and Response, Incident Response and Remediation, in coordination with the Global Cybersecurity Services Sales Programmes Manager
- Engage with the Channel Team to integrate services into key channel programs like Dell Technologies Partner Program
- Work with the Services Product Group & CoC team to provide input and feedback during the development of the Cybersecurity Services portfolio
- Plan for and manage sales requirements as tools and processes are integrated
- Explore new market opportunities, programmes and capabilities development for Service Sales
- Undertake initiatives in response to operational issues, senior management requests, actions from operations reviews
- Represent a coherent sales view of the requirements to operations, delivery, product, COC, marketing, solutioning and programme development
- Drive (and where necessary) deliver regional training such as bootcamps, webinars, new offer training in coordination with the Global Cybersecurity Services Sales Programmes Manager
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Cybersecurity or related domain experience (sales, marketing, product development or delivery)
- Deep understanding of services marketplace and cybersecurity in particular
- Extensive experience in sales and/or understanding of sales behaviours and processes
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen and commercial decision-making capability
- Typically requires a well experienced professional who has had several relevant previous roles
Comfortable dealing with senior management
To apply for this job please visit dell.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.