Why Join Cyber Ireland?
- An Industry led organisation, with support of academia and government, to address the needs and challenges of the cyber security sector in Ireland.
- Talent & Skills – Support the industry academic engagement to make Ireland a leading international location for cyber security talent.
- R&D – Promoting Ireland’s cyber security R&D expertise and supporting industry-academic collaboration
- Connecting – bringing the cyber security cluster (industry-academia-government) together through events to facilitate networking, sharing of experiences and collaboration.
- Promotion – building the profile and promote Ireland’s cyber security sector to ensure recognition of its important role in the national economy and in society.
- International – Promoting Ireland’s cyber security sector & expertise internationally, connecting with international organisations and supporting the internationalisation of Irish SMEs
- Influence – Influence government and national policy to address key challenges for the cyber security sector via a strong, collective voice
Membership of the cyber security cluster is open to all companies and organisations (not individuals) which are deemed to provide or consume to some extent, cyber security products and/or services, or play an important role in Ireland’s cyber security sector, including education providers and government agencies. Please consult the Cyber Security Operations listed in the membership application form.
Please return completed application forms to: