Welcome to Cyber Ireland’s New Members!
Thank you to all the companies that have signed up for cluster membership for 2020/2021.
For any organisations that haven’t signed up to become members, you can find more information on membership here
#CyberSecMonth is coming...
● Promote your events or activities on the Event Calendar
● Share your resources on our CS Month Webpage
Register your event, activities or resources with: [email protected]
Blog Post: “Lost Summer” By Owen O’Connor
Community Responded to COVID-19 with the Lost Summer Bootcamp.
“Internships are one of our most effective paths into cybersecurity careers, giving employers a low risk way to “trial” a new hire. A successful internship often leads to a permanent job later, or even an immediate transition from intern to employee. The financial and logistical impact of COVID meant…Continue Reading
Cyber Women Ireland – Inspire Programme
CWI has launched “Cyber Inspire”; a pilot mentoring scheme to encourage more women into the industry and create opportunities for those wishing to progress their careers.
CWI is looking for both male and female mentors to contribute to the programme, which will run from October 2020 for three months. Spaces are limited to 10 mentors and 10 mentees.
Applications close on Monday, 21 September, 9am. For more information on the programme see the CWI Blog Post Here
Fulbright-Techimpact Cybersecurity Award At Boston College
For more information see: https://www.fulbright.ie/going-to-the-usa/fulbright-irish-techimpact-awards/
● Dept. of Public Expenditure & Reform, Dublin – Senior ICT Specialist Networks and Security,
● eSentire, Cork – SOC Analyst II,
● Integrity360, Dublin – Senior Cyber Incident Response Manager,
● SKOUT Cybersecurity, Portlaoise – Senior Cyber Security Analyst,
Members can submit their open roles at: https://cyberireland.ie/submit-job/
Horizon 2020 – Supporting the fight against cybercrime
Cyber Ireland | 4th South Chapter Meeting – ‘Threat Intelligence & Sharing’
Three presentations covered Threat Intelligence and platforms from a (1) software, (2) hardware & (3) ICS perspective. You can view the presentations on our YouTube Channel
Upcoming – TI Series “From Zero to Hero”
Next up, will be a TI Series “From Zero to Hero” of short (30 minute) meetings exploring TI and sharing from beginner to advanced topics, starting on Wednesday 21st of October. If you’d like to contribute/present please do get in touch.
Enterprise Ireland | Cyber Security & Public Policy | Demo Day Panel Discussion
- Roland Cloutier, CSO of TikTok,
- Richard Browne, Director of Ireland’s National Cyber Security Centre
- Ann Johnson, Corporate Vice President, Cyber Security Solutions Group at Microsoft
- Melissa Hathaway, President of Hathaway Global Strategies LLC